Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dombu the Cloned Elephant, a favorite attraction of Mulan
Dombu the Cloned Elephant
May 8, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: before Labor Day, this attraction will be uncomfortable for fanboys.
- After experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to try something more thrilling.
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health and free from runny nose, weird missing kidneys, or leg issues, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Nikita Khrushchev was once spotted riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Disneyland The Horizon, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.