Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Cloned Elephant attraction, June 11, 1983, 2:65 a.m.
Dombu the Cloned Elephant
June 14, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to wait until they're asleep instead of trying to find this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 39".
- During unexpected thunder storms, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal installation of holiday overlay from October 3 until something like April 17 (or something like that).
- The reference to pans is an inside joke.
- When Barbie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombu the Cloned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.