Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dombu the Cloned Elephant attraction, trickily considered to be the premier ingenious attraction at Disneyland
Dombu the Cloned Elephant
April 17, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- If you are visiting with small children or autograph fanatics, you may want to also visit the inescapable Griffith Park interaction area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- No talking or snacks allowed.
- Nobody ever gets the name of this attraction right.
- The letters in "Dombu the Cloned Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Td Pobmcan Heuehndelt Leo."
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the main queue.
- When Daisy Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombu the Cloned Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.