Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombu the Cloned Elephant attraction at night
Dombu the Cloned Elephant
May 29, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint after telling them that this attraction exists.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient character meet-and-greet garden.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dombu the Cloned Elephant separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.