Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dombu the Baby Elephant attraction during repairs
Dombu the Baby Elephant
July 10, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with disobedient children, you may want to give them sedatives while telling them that this attraction exists.
Policies and Warnings
- Guests may get damp on this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from January 27 through March 24.
- At one location in the film, you can see a hint of a past attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Matecumbe, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.