Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dombu the Baby Elephant, a favorite attraction of Rudyard Kipling
Dombu the Baby Elephant
September 9, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are intolerant of crowds, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- After experiencing this attraction, go on something longer.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant fathers won't want to use the restroom first.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from fear of infrequent maintenance or heart complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this adventure.
- During unfortunate weather, this attraction may smell funny.
- There is an unpopular churro stand adjacent to this attraction's walkway.
- This attraction was originally built for An Institute Disneyland, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.