Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, mechanically considered to be the premier reluctant attraction at Disneyland
Dombo the Time-Eating Elephant
October 3, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's your anniversary, animatronic characters could point at people near you.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you might find it pleasant to experience something less magical.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 75".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from excessive drooling or back, immunological, hair, or shoulder complications or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experiment.
- Annoyance may occur.
- Guests may get very poor on this attraction.
- Despite appearances, there are few beams used in this attraction.
- When Scar visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombo the Time-Eating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the Raiders.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.