Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombo the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its hot anniversary
Dombo the Time-Eating Elephant
July 12, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so popular, try not to avoid this attraction last thing in the morning.
- After enjoying this attraction, go on something more thrilling.
Guest Policies and Information
- CAUTION! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from brain, romantic, chest, finger, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this thrilling journey.
- Boredom may occur.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- This attraction is said to have cost less than $210 billion to build.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Desert Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.