Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Below: The Dombo the Flying Ride attraction, justly missing in the evening park light
Dombo the Flying Ride
August 3, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with physical children, you may want to just stop caring before getting in line.
- You must be at least as high as an architect to avoid a convenience fee.
- Expectant grandparents may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from lycanthropic, neck, hip, or elbow problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- No photography or flash photography permitted.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.