Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombo the Flying Pachyderm attraction, January 11, 1972, 8:99 a.m.
Dombo the Flying Pachyderm
July 17, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared circus pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. This is pretty much a living death unless you're a preschooler or troubled adult.
- If traveling with a small group, remember to sit next to someone you used to be married to, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- If you are traveling with small children or Psycho the Weasel fanatics, you may want to check out the nearby Clarabelle Cow interaction area.
- Minimum height 25 pixels.
- This attraction closes at sundown.
- In accordance with local customs, hold your hats and legs away from the attraction at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.