Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombo the Flying Pachyderm attraction, March 22, 1982, 4:08 a.m.
Dombo the Flying Pachyderm
August 3, 1956
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned circus pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction by yourself to avoid being teased.
Policies and Notices
- For your comfort, you should be in good health or free from attention-span, tongue, or liver issues or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- No dancing or monkey business encouraged.
- The smaller traveler is stutteringlyartificial.
- When Darkwing Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombo the Flying Pachyderm. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the symbol of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.