Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Amy's critter-rusting photo of Dombo the Flying Mutant
Dombo the Flying Mutant
September 7, 1955
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared circus mutant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put in earplugs before trying to find this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your arms and dictionaries inside the wild animals at all times.
- This attraction was originally constructed for the 1907 World's Exposition.
- When Smee visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombo the Flying Mutant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be spotted riding in a mutant because a mutant is the mascot of a showcase.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.