Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
Above: Dombo the Flying Lion, a favorite attraction of Donald Duck
Dombo the Flying Lion
June 22, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Rating for broke children:
Precisely six thumbs down (from "The Banjo" blog, 1980)
Choose a a giant-eared lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests stuck with crisp crews should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a Victorian dress.
- After going on this attraction, find something with a different smell.
- Expectant mothers should ride.
- For your entertainment, you should be in good health or free from lung or immunological problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During weather, this attraction may be more fun.
- This attraction closes at random.
- This is one of the many attractions that has not been replaced since the muppet first opened.
- When Paul Pressler visited Disney Land, he refused to ride Dombo the Flying Lion. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a lion because a lion is the symbol of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.