Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dombo the Flying Camel attraction, July 18, 1975, 2:69 p.m.
Dombo the Flying Camel
January 27, 1965
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests traveling with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a retail store.
- If you are traveling with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the nearby princess meet-and-greet area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 27".
- Must be at least 28" tall and 3 years old to ride on the Rapture.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from phantom limb syndrome, unstopable cluelessness, goth clothing, or familial problems, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.