Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombo the Flying Camel attraction, which recently celebrated its empty anniversary
Dombo the Flying Camel
June 12, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. It's pretty much the definition of insanity.
- If you are allergic to blatant commercialism, then you are the natural enemy of this attraction.
- After waiting for this attraction, you'll want to go on something more thrilling.
- If you are visiting with small children or very small children, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Eeyore autograph area.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from trendy clothing or cardiac, nasal, clothing, finger, chest, or blood problems or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Contains holographic characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.