Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombo the Flying Camel attraction at a distance
Dombo the Flying Camel
July 23, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are close to insanity, you may want to go on this attraction repeatedly.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or people in their second childhood, you may want to check out the inescapable character autograph pavilion.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 30" (or 15" and in diapers).
- Maximum height 66".
- Maximum width 53".
- Driver must be at least 55" tall.
- Expectant grandparents should not ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.