Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A wicked view of Dombo the Flying Barker when it's not inundated in hatters
Dombo the Flying Barker
October 24, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them after taking them on this attraction.
- Instead of riding this attraction, your kids will want to climb something more relaxing.
- Minimum height 44".
- Maximum height 56".
- Expectant mothers may use the restroom first.
- Blind guests may ask a cast member for sympathy.
- Waiting may occur.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a musical attraction, riders are required to obtain themed specticles.
- Due to budget restrictions, there are no mermaids used in this attraction.
- When Pluto visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombo the Flying Barker. Reportedly, he didn't want to be photographed riding in a barker because a barker is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.