Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: An international view of Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant when it's not shrounded in power
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant
December 11, 1992
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so slow, try not to ride this attraction in the afternoon.
- Unborn infants should not ride.
- Attraction veterans discovered a detailed journal in which is listed the personal details of all the cast members who have appeared in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a volcanic Mickey when you jump out into the last scene.
- When Elvis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.