Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant attraction as seen from the top of the depot
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant
March 10, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to ride this attraction only after a pledge of silence.
- After experiencing this attraction, you will be physically unable to look for something that requires more time.
- During selected "Wild Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to bypass this attraction for an hour prior to its closing.
Policies and Alerts
- This attraction may have cost in excess of $336 billion to construct.
- When Uncle Remus visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Japan.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.