Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Rex the Dinosaur
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant
June 24, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to just give up and knit.
- Attraction may be too intense for teenagers.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from ankle, kidney, blood, or chest problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Contains antique effects.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and balloons inside the attraction at appropriate times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.