Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its steep anniversary
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant
June 8, 2003
Avg. queue length:
46 minutes (or 29 minutes by horse)
Stand in line for a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, animatronic animals will pick on you.
- After riding this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something more demanding.
- You must be at least as big as someone taller to participate.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Because this is a stationery attraction, adults are required to have themed glasses.
- Attraction is closed for relocation from June 25 to November 6 (or a similar date).
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.