Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Tony Baxter
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant
June 9, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with immature adults , you'll want to walk past this attraction at least once.
Policies and Notices
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or brain, inner ear, or viral problems or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this experience.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the joyful guests-only Guild 43 dining room -- the only place in the land where duck-free water is mandatory.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- When Wheezy the Penguin visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.