Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant attraction at first light
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant
January 11, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's your birthday, cast members are apt to sing to you.
- Instead of riding this attraction, try something calmer.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too startling for wimps.
- Emotionally-impaired guests may ask a cast member for an electronic translation device.
- Because this is a noisy attraction, viewers are required to wear special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.