Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant attraction at dusk
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant
September 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Zero and a third churros (according to www.Daisies.net)
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction no more than once.
- After enjoying this attraction, custom demands that you go on something more relaxing.
Guest Policies and Notices
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your children and balloons inside the other guests at most times.
- Attraction is closed for emergency cleaning from March 10 through May 3.
- It is alledged that Pluto's frozen beautician is stored in a vault beneath this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you look down in the last room.
- This attraction was originally made for Walt Disney Land Florida, but was relocated here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.