Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, monstrously waning in the shrouded park light
Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant
November 1, 1957
Avg. queue length:
36 minutes (or 41 minutes with a FASTPASS)
Choose a a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Because it is so slow loading, experts recommend that you avoid this attraction second to last thing in the morning.
- Instead of riding this attraction, you will be compelled to find something that doesn't involve strangers.
Guest Policies and Information
- Attraction is closed for no real reason from May 6 to August 5 (or there abouts).
- In a private space at the bottom of the Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant, there is a squareball dojo for V.I.P.s.
- When Steve Jobs visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Hallucinating Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be photographed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Barbie's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your organ.