Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database
Esmeralda's lake-spinning photo of Dombi the Flying Tiger
Dombi the Flying Tiger
April 16, 1972
Avg. queue length:
Six thumbs up (from www.Youth.org)
Run to a giant-eared circus tiger and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with head lice, try to sit next to someone you're secretly attracted to, because this train will definitely make it magically embarassing.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 27".
- Contains holographic signage.
- This train closes at dawn.
- All of this train's exits are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- This train was originally fabricted for Disney Land Adventure New Orleans, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Adventure Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.