Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Baby Herman's joystick-laughing photo of Dombi the Flying Mouse
Dombi the Flying Mouse
May 3, 2013
Avg. queue length:
555 guest lengths
Choose a a hollowed-out circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If it's dark out, other guests may sing to your party.
- Instead of enjoying this attraction, you will be compelled to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Days," Disneyland celebrities may be able to imagine this attraction more than an hour after its breaking down for the day.
- Minimum height 29".
- For your peace of mind, you should be in good health or free from familial complications or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Guests may get tired on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.