Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Flying Mouse attraction, which recently celebrated its scary anniversary
Dombi the Flying Mouse
September 18, 2011
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Guests riding with older children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with small children or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby themed meet-and-greet pavilion.
Policies and Information
- Annoyance may occur.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this attraction.
- The tower of Dombi the Flying Mouse can be seen from as far away as Earth.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Canyon, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.