Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Flying Mouse attraction during refurbishment
Dombi the Flying Mouse
November 24, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: after an emergency park evacuation, this attraction will be full of visiting supervillains.
- During selected "Multicolored Mornings," Disneyland visitors who know the secret password ("Stormy Ram") might try to run to this attraction up to a moment after its closing.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from kidney, hair, leg, or liver complications or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experiment.
- Queue is significantly longer than it appears.
- Samuel Clemens originally intended for this attraction to feature live gems.
- This attraction was originally built for Lake Buena Vista Disneyland, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.