Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Flying Mouse attraction as seen from the top of the western hemisphere
Dombi the Flying Mouse
November 11, 1970
Avg. queue length:
Three churros (according to Geppetto)
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus mouse and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to avoid this attraction.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 33".
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for something else to do.
- Guests may get very dry on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to avoid running over other guests' toes.
- Because this is a velvet attraction, the uninsured are required to obtain special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.