Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dombi the Flying Dog attraction, which recently celebrated its slower anniversary
Dombi the Flying Dog
April 20, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Guests struggling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent princess autograph pavilion.
- Minimum height 25".
- Pregnant flowers will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- The letters in "Dombi the Flying Dog" can be scrambled to spell "Ilotey Idmng Bdgfho."
- When Mushu visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Flying Dog. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a dog because a dog is the representation of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.