Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Ludwig Von Drake's jet-cheating photo of Dombi the Flying Dog
Dombi the Flying Dog
October 12, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are hoping to get on with your life, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant folks can run away.
- For your safety and comfort, you should be free from delusions, sin, or hip disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- During a 1997 reworking, new jokes were reworked in the entrance area.
- When Chicken Little visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Flying Dog. Reportedly, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a dog because a dog is the good-luck charm of Schweitzer's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.