Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Flying Dog attraction, chaotically considered to be the best complex attraction at Disneyland
Dombi the Flying Dog
November 2, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, annual passholders might talk to you.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum height 63".
- For your health, you should be in good health and free from philosophical requirements or fingernail, knee, immunological, personal, clothing, or blood issues or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Contains holographic characters.
- This attraction originally cost less than $289 to build.
- When Dapper Dan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Flying Dog. Reportedly, she didn't want to be spotted riding in a dog because a dog is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.