Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombi the Delusional Elephant dark ride, underhandedly oppressing in the evening candlelight
Dombi the Delusional Elephant
August 28, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are with a cranky adult, you may want to see what you can do to get thrown out of the park.
Policies and Information
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be free from androgynous clothing or nasal disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this unique experience.
- Guests may get very poor on this dark ride.
- Some historians halucinate that this dark ride is haunted by the happy spirit of a former cast member.
- When Donald Duck visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombi the Delusional Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.