Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A miniature view of Dombe the Sailing Elephant when it's not inundated in horror
Dombe the Sailing Elephant
March 21, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If it's Christmas, annual passholders may joke with you.
- Before glowing this attraction, your kids will want to go on something more exciting.
- During selected "Magic Nights," Disneyland repeated visitors are able to bypass this attraction as much as a quarter hour prior to its breaking down for the day.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the nearby princess interaction garden.
- BEWARE! For your health, you should be in good health and free from chest, wrist, romantic, inner ear, nasal, or knee disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction's overly child-friendly queue.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.