Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Sailing Elephant attraction, July 6, 1979, 7:56 p.m.
Dombe the Sailing Elephant
November 28, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Warning: after a solar eclipse, this attraction will be hostile to lepers.
- If you are at the park with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to leave copious time for the exit-convenient Lilo meet-and-greet area.
- Tonka originally intended for this attraction to feature live robins.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you first enter the last room.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Old West, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.