Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dombe the Parent-Slaying Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its appropriate anniversary
Dombe the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 21, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with head lice, remember to stand next to someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
- Instead of going on this attraction, custom demands that you scrape something calmer.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to check out the inescapable character photo thingy.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- During rainfall, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- This attraction closes at random.
- No running or snacks allowed.
- This was one of the only "P ticket" attractions.
- When Iago visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombe the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.