Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dombe the Parent-Slaying Elephant, a favorite attraction of Underdog
Dombe the Parent-Slaying Elephant
November 29, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If it's your birthday, other guests may pick on your friends.
- After riding this attraction, go on something that doesn't involve dinners.
- Minimum height 44".
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from liver, attention-span, bowel, or nasal problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- One of the submarines was recorded to talk like Fritz.
- When Marc Davis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombe the Parent-Slaying Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Holland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.