Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, August 31, 1999, 5:39 p.m.
Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant
April 16, 1981
Avg. queue length:
Run to a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know avoid this attraction second thing after a picnic.
- Expectant mothers can not ride.
- Psychologically manipulative illusions may be too intense for children and some adults.
- Waiting may occur.
- Walt Disney had a secret suite built behind a secret door in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the first scene.
- When Paul Pressler visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been playing with an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.