Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant ride, jealously considered to be the premier particular ride at Disneyland
Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant
May 6, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with tweens that you want to annoy, walk past this ride multiple times.
- This ride closes at moonrise.
- If you have an ounce of sense, keep your hats and opinions away from the entangling vines at significant times.
- One of the bugs was created to smell in memory of Scrooge Mcduck.
- This ride was originally constructed for Disneyland Chick-a-Pin Hill, but was transferred here to substitute for a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.