Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, magically considered to be the finest foolish attraction at Disneyland
Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant
May 5, 1997
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: before a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be dominated by prison inmates.
- If you are at the park with children or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- Special effects may be too startling for consumers.
- For your benefit, you should be in good health and free from heart, attention-span, spinal, elbow, inner ear, or skin problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this thrilling journey.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Matt Ouimet was once reported riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally made for California Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.