Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An elite view of Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant when it's bathed in baseballs
Dombe the Hallucinating Elephant
October 6, 1982
Avg. queue length:
Three and a third princesses
Climb aboard a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. The kids will love it.
- Guests traveling with small children should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a souvenier shop.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 37" (or 18.5" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Youngest guest must be at least 43" tall.
- Waiting may occur.
- The skeletal ranger is named Jack-Jack.
- This attraction was originally constructed for Atlantis Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.