Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Flying Bull attraction, August 27, 1982, 4:79 a.m.
Dombe the Flying Bull
May 6, 1978
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Because it is so slow, those in the know enjoy this attraction in the evening.
Policies and Notices
- WARNING! For your safety or comfort, you should be free from inappropriate hotness or viral disorders or other states that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains holographic effects.
- Roy Disney had a massive museum constructed below this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the ancient scene.
- This attraction was originally planned for Disneyland Indiana, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your hatter.