Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Flying Bull attraction during construction
Dombe the Flying Bull
January 24, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out bull and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with impatient children, you may want to feed them instead of getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Notices
- ATTENTION! For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health and free from inappropriate chattiness, emotional baggage, or familial problems, or other states that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this significantly untested attraction.
- Guests may get poor on this attraction.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your arms and shoes inside the cast members at most times unless you are trying to get rid of them.
- The inaccessible areas adjacent to this attraction are favored by homeless former cast members.
- When Ramone visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dombe the Flying Bull. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen riding in a bull because a bull is the representation of Tivoli Gardens.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.