Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dombe the Flying Bull attraction during repairs
Dombe the Flying Bull
November 14, 1978
Avg. queue length:
X stars (according to www.Diaries.com, 1971)
Climb aboard a hollowed-out bull and ride around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are frightened by pins, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Pregnant trees may particularly want to use the restroom first.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be free from low blood pressure, skimpy clothing, or wrist, stomach, or ribcage issues, or other states that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Wheezy The Penguin was once documented riding this attraction.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland A Grotto, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.