Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Delusional Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its original anniversary
Dombe the Delusional Elephant
September 14, 1971
Avg. queue length:
Select your a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, Disney characters are apt to adopt your party.
- Instead of riding this attraction, custom demands that you go on something calmer.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or autograph fanatics, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable character photo area.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 33".
- Maximum height 64".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 18 years old to ride with a child.
- Attraction may be too startling for wimps.
- BEWARE! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from philosophical issues or skin disorders or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains strobe-light illusions.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child that may over-enjoy this attraction.
- Attraction is closed for seasonal improvements from April 20 through October 22.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice
any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.