Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dombe the Delusional Elephant train, February 15, 2001, 8:10 p.m.
Dombe the Delusional Elephant
April 4, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you queue for this train only after a pledge of silence.
- Before riding this train, you will be physically unable to go on something more stimulating.
- Unborn infants may not ride.
- This train reaches maximum capacity more than any other train in Disneyland.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you ride past the last scene.
- This train was originally planned for Disneyland Atlantis, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.