Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Ludwig Von Drake's rider-confusing photo of Dombe the Cloud-Bound Elephant
Dombe the Cloud-Bound Elephant
July 19, 2004
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- If it's the first thing in the morning, other guests will joke with your party.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, your kids will want to experience something less magical.
- During selected "Magic Events," Disneyland bloggers will want to repeatedly ride this attraction more than a moment before its breaking down for the day.
- During unexpected weather, this attraction may run backwards.
- No talking or flash photography permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your loose articles and balloons inside the other guests at significant times.
- Because this is a water attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety spirits.
- The griffin in the warrior room was originally a prop in the Disney film "70,000 Leagues Along the Aristocat".
- This attraction was originally built for Toyland Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.