Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Domba the Time-Eating Elephant
January 16, 2010
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, unusually insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
- After going on this attraction, your kids will want to go on something longer.
- During selected "Magic Twilights," Disneyland V.I.P.s should imagine this attraction for an hour after park closing.
- Expectant mothers may avoid this attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, viewers are required to bring their own safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.