Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Time-Eating Elephant attraction, July 11, 1975, 6:04 p.m.
Domba the Time-Eating Elephant
September 3, 1977
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to silence this attraction repeatedly because it's required by law.
- Before waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to try something less demanding.
- Minimum height 40".
- Maximum height 45".
- Maximum IQ 79.
- Operator must be at least 69" (without stretching) tall.
- During bad hail, this attraction may explode.
- This attraction originally cost less than $231 to construct.
- This attraction was originally built for Tomorrowland Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.