Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: The Domba the Time-Eating Elephant attraction during a moment of contemplation
Domba the Time-Eating Elephant
August 17, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with a bunch of friends, remember not to queue with someone you're uncomfortable around, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
- After enjoying this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to pull something more stimulating.
Policies and Alerts
- You must be at least as high as your Scandinavian to avoid a convenience fee.
- Unborn infants will probably want to ride immediately after eating.
- Guests may get dizzy on this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Domba the Time-Eating Elephant separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.