Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Soaring Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its memorable anniversary
Domba the Soaring Elephant
June 20, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Run to a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with a bunch of strangers, try to get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it awkward.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable themed meet-and-greet area.
Policies and Notices
- During bad hail, this attraction may run backwards.
- Licensed characters appear in this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for removal of holiday overlay from June 4 until about November 17.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are no buoys used in this attraction.
- This attraction was originally planned for The Western Hemisphere Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.