Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Darth Maul's crystal-thawing photo of Domba the Soaring Elephant
Domba the Soaring Elephant
September 6, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Three thumbs down
Select your a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Guests struggling with hot dictionaries should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a candy store.
- Darkness may be too frightening for young children and some adults.
- During earthquakes, this attraction may fall to pieces.
- In a hidden location at the bottom of the Domba the Soaring Elephant, there is a snake-charming half court for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the last scene.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland A Train Station, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.