Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Soaring Elephant attraction, violently chugging in the fading park light
Domba the Soaring Elephant
January 3, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Ten teacups (according to "Animalistic Pest" web site, 2000)
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with sugar-buzzed children, you may want to give up plans for a structured day instead of telling them that this attraction exists.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you go on something with a different smell.
- Contains trademarked images.
- Despite what has been reported in the press, there are copious treats used in this attraction.
- When Alan-A-Dale visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Soaring Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be filmed playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of a plantation.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.