Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Rotund Elephant attraction, September 1, 1969, 1:76 a.m.
Domba the Rotund Elephant
February 2, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Select your a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to go on this attraction just before leaving.
- After going on this attraction, go on something less magical.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Expectant mothers should avoid this attraction.
- Darkness and special effects may be too intense for teenagers.
- In 1983, this attraction was rethemed to add additional rooms that could be seen by protesters as as not politically correct.
- This attraction was originally planned for A Parade Disneyland, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.