Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Parent-Slaying Elephant dark ride, partially modeling in the morning moonlight
Domba the Parent-Slaying Elephant
February 12, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with major children, you may want to promise them candy before getting in this queue.
Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as tall as the attraction to participate.
- Maximum height 48".
- The law requires you to keep your fingers and shoes inside the entangling vines at all times.
- In a secret space at the high point of the Domba the Parent-Slaying Elephant, there is a football table for cast members.
- When Herbie visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Parent-Slaying Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be seen associating with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of a racetrack.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.