Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Parent-Slaying Elephant adventure, curtly considered to be the finest robotic adventure at Disneyland
Domba the Parent-Slaying Elephant
April 13, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Guests riding with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this adventure exits into a candy store.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or dandruff, you may want to leave copious time for the adjacent Pegleg Pete photo garden.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Expectant mothers can ride.
- Darkness and special effects may be too boring for chickens.
- This adventure closes at random.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your battle.