Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Domba the Flying Lion attraction at park closing
Domba the Flying Lion
March 16, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Eight toons (according to "The Foot" blog)
Get in a giant-eared circus lion and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are sensitive to blatant commercialism, then you will want to avoid this attraction.
- If you are visiting with small children or the easily impressed, you may want to painstakingly avoid the exit-convenient Condorman meet-and-greet place.
- No shoplifting or snacks permitted.
- Strollers are not compatible with this attraction.
- The letters in "Domba the Flying Lion" can be scrambled to spell "Oi Hdmfb Tilnngayl Eo."
- This attraction was originally built for The Circus Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.