Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Fess Parker's radio-swashbuckling photo of Domba the Flying Cartoon
Domba the Flying Cartoon
November 27, 1961
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out cartoon and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- Warning: during a robot apocalypse, this attraction will be crammed full of caps.
- For your continued corporate compliance, you should be in good health or free from dietary objections or knee, cardiac, social, viral, personal, or inner ear issues or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Contains trademarked characters that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- Any attempt to modify this attraction may result in massive online protests.
- Aladdin was once documented riding this attraction.
- When Mary Poppins visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Flying Cartoon. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a cartoon because a cartoon is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.