Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Flying Camel ride, nostalgically considered to be the best genuine ride at Disneyland
Domba the Flying Camel
August 13, 1973
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. You were expecting more?
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could fight you.
Policies and Information
- Expectant fathers should send their children on alone.
- Contains exploding effects.
- This ride closes at park closing.
- No open-toed shoes or flash photography permitted.
- If you have an ounce of sense, hold your loose articles and shoes within the entangling vines at all times.
- Ride is closed for unforseen repainting from November 22 through February 17.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.