Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
An aquatic view of Domba the Flying Camel when it's bathed in fins
Domba the Flying Camel
September 5, 1969
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Guests stuck with "humorous" t-shirts should be forwarned that this dark ride exits into a candy store.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to also visit the adjacent character photo thingy.
- Strollers should not be folded until children are removed.
- It is rumored that Figment's frozen mirror is stored in a vault beneath this dark ride.
- When George Darling visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Flying Camel. According to rumor, he didn't want to be photographed playing with a camel because a camel is the mascot of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.