Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Flying Camel attraction during a moment of contemplation
Domba the Flying Camel
October 8, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out circus camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they won't want to queue for this attraction only under pain of death.
- If you are visiting with youngsters or immature adults, you may want to line up for the exit-convenient Tiger Lily interaction garden.
- For your peace of mind, you should be free from undiagnosed extra limbs or nasal problems or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this journey.
- Annual passholders may try to look cool by speaking along with this attraction's soundtrack.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, the uninsured are required to bring their own special glasses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.