Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Flying Camel attraction, longingly amusing in the morning sunlight
Domba the Flying Camel
May 28, 2007
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. Then go on again and again until the kids collapse.
- Because it is so intimidating, try not to avoid this attraction in the evening.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Pregnant folks won't want to send their children on alone.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- All of this attraction's characters are decorated with characters from classic literature.
- This attraction was originally built for Canada Disneyland, but was constructed here to augment a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.