Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Domba the Flying Camel dark ride, bravely fascinating in the morning park light
Domba the Flying Camel
March 2, 2009
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned camel and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during leap year, this dark ride will be uncomfortable for mannequins.
- If you are traveling with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to check out the exit-convenient princess interaction garden.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 25".
- Maximum height 46".
- Contains imported signage.
- During inclement hail, this dark ride may close unexpectedly.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Domba the Flying Camel separate but equal experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.