Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Domba the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction, trickily considered to be the only inverted attraction at Disneyland
Domba the Cloud-Bound Elephant
February 24, 2001
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your birthday, Disney characters will have a tendency to joke with trolls.
- Minimum height 24".
- Shortest guest must be at least 45" tall.
- Contains strobe-light effects.
- Coincident to a 1995 downsizing, new technology was repositioned in the exit display.
- When Bagheera visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Domba the Cloud-Bound Elephant. According to rumor, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the mascot of Ward Kimball's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please
report it immediately. Thank you for your time.