Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbu the Whiney Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its gentle anniversary
Dimbu the Whiney Elephant
October 29, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five and a third mouse ears (from Lumière)
Choose a a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- Guests stuck with annoying relatives should be forwarned that this attraction exits into a murderous dragonslayer.
- After experiencing this attraction, it's recommended that you experience something more demanding.
- Minimum height 47".
- Guests in wheelchairs are not required to sing along.
- In 1991, this attraction was renovated to obscure rooms that could be misinterpreted as sexist.
- When King Arthur visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbu the Whiney Elephant. Reportedly, she didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of Atlantis.
We are currently experiencing a minor
problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.