Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbu the Whiney Elephant attraction at first light
Dimbu the Whiney Elephant
April 17, 2003
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: just before winter, this attraction will be hostile to former cast members.
- After enjoying this attraction, it's recommended that you look for something more magical.
- Minimum height 34".
- Maximum width 22".
- For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from inexplicable tattoos, '50s haircuts, felony convictions, or lung, bowel, blood, nasal, or hip issues, or other conditions that could lessen your enjoyment of this adventure.
- Guests may get very damp on this attraction.
- Some cranks agree that this attraction is haunted by the happy ghost of a former cast member.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Old West Disneyland, but was relocated here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our
Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.