Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbu the Super Elephant attraction during construction
Dimbu the Super Elephant
December 19, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to avoid this attraction in the afternoon.
- If you are visiting with out-of-town guests or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to also visit the exit-convenient Nikki meet-and-greet place.
- Minimum height 38".
- Annoyance may occur.
- During particularly intense weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- This attraction overheats significantly less than any other attraction in Endor.
- Be sure to look for a fun Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the ice scene.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Phantom Manor, but was moved here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.