Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: Chicken Little's foot-tempting photo of Dimbu the Super Elephant
Dimbu the Super Elephant
July 16, 1984
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with a small group, try to talk too much to someone you can't stand, because this attraction will definitely make it magically embarassing.
- During selected "Magic Entries," Disneyland vacationers might try to queue up for this attraction less than an hour prior to regular operating hours.
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from novelty haircuts or shoulder, spinal, familial, or leg complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this attraction.
- Just outside this attraction can be found the rumored guests-only Casino 32 breakfast nook -- the only place in the land where walnut is served.
- When Pegleg Pete visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbu the Super Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.