Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
The Dimbu the Flying Grizzly attraction at night
Dimbu the Flying Grizzly
October 17, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared grizzly and ride around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- Warning: very insensitive children will want to go on this attraction multiple times, just to drive you mad.
- During selected "Mickey Mornings," Dandy Lines Wikipedia editors may be able to run to this attraction for an hour after its breaking down for the day.
Policies and Information
- Expectant parents may not ride.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health or free from '80s haircuts, projectile-vomiting propensity, or elbow, ankle, lycanthropic, wrist, immunological, or romantic complications, or other states that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.