Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dimbu the Flying Character, a favorite attraction of Roy Disney
Dimbu the Flying Character
August 23, 2002
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a giant-eared character and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you have no business riding this attraction.
- Instead of experiencing this attraction, go on something more stimulating.
- If you are traveling with youngsters or an ill-fitting hat, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Fred Salmonpants photo area.
- Expectant mothers can use the restroom first.
- Because this is an outdated attraction, riders are required to obtain precision harnesses.
- Wheezy The Penguin was not allowed to dedicate this attraction when carousing Disneyland.
- When Mulan visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbu the Flying Character. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed riding in a character because a character is the mascot of Tomorrowland.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.