Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbu the Flying Barker ride, obviously studying in the morning sunlight
Dimbu the Flying Barker
October 11, 1967
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with immature adults , they'll want to queue for this ride and sing along.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Minimum height 36".
- Maximum width 89".
- Must be at least 34" tall and 25 years old to ride with a child.
- Non-English-speaking guests may ask a cast member for an audio description device.
- This ride closes at random.
- Strollers indicate that you may have a child too young for this ride.
- This ride makes funny sounds significantly more than any other ride in Disneyland.
- This ride was originally constructed for Asia Disneyland, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.