Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbu the Flying Barker attraction during repairs
Dimbu the Flying Barker
February 4, 2013
Avg. queue length:
Money-grubbing family reunions
Run to a plexiglass barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it. For a real thrill, you can go up and down a little bit, too. Whee.
- Warning: just before rabbit season, this attraction will be uncomfortable for noisy guests.
Policies and Information
- Minimum height 41" (or 20.5" and standing on a human).
- Expectant mothers should not ride.
- Attraction may be too intense for immature consumers.
- For your avoideance of liability, you should be free from immunological problems or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this significantly untested journey.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.