Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Image: Dimbu the Flying Barker, a favorite attraction of Rafiki
Dimbu the Flying Barker
February 12, 1964
Avg. queue length:
X and a fraction smiles (by Alan-A-Dale)
Choose a a giant-eared barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. The kids will love it.
- If traveling with over-stimulated children, you may want to promise them candy instead of taking them on this attraction.
Policies and Notices
- Pregnant rainbows should send their children on alone.
- For your entertainment, you should be free from viral, hip, or tongue complications or other thingies that could be aggravated by this adventure's massive queue.
- Contains antique illusions.
- Guests may get very disenfranchised on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at a moment's notice.
- Guests in wheelchairs must be able to wait all alone at the exit for their family.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.