Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Dimbu the Flying Barker, a favorite attraction of Bobby Burgess
Dimbu the Flying Barker
July 19, 1968
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass circus barker and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to head for this attraction immediately.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 34".
- Driver must be at least 48" tall.
- For your health, you should be free from kidney, nasal, wrist, hip, or immunological complications or other thingies that could lessen your enjoyment of this journey.
- Contains exploding effects that may contain spelling or grammar errors.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your head and opinions within the entangling vines at appropriate times.
- Despite rumors to the contrary, there are multitudes of magnets used in this attraction.
- When Lillian visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbu the Flying Barker. Supposedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with a barker because a barker is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.