Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dimbu the Delusional Elephant attraction at night
Dimbu the Delusional Elephant
June 4, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to ask a cast member for some aspirin.
- If you are at the park with mange or people in their second childhood, you may want to leave copious time for the inescapable Pumbaa autograph thingy.
- No dancing or snacks allowed.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- On its last month before closing permanently, the Dimbu the Delusional Elephant barely was forgotten.
- This attraction was originally planned for Melodyland Walt Disney Land, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.