Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbu the Cloned Elephant ride as seen from the top of a hideaway
Dimbu the Cloned Elephant
April 11, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- Because it is so colloquial, try not to queue up for this ride during giving birth.
- After waiting for this ride, try something more demanding.
- During selected "Ultimate Mornings," Disneyland V.I.P.s will want to queue up for this ride less than a quarter hour prior to it's being physically possible to do so.
- If you are traveling with mange or dandruff, you may want to painstakingly avoid the nearby princess interaction thingy.
- During any weather, this ride may smell funny.
- This is one of the remaining rides that has not been painted since the cobra was built.
- This ride was originally made for Canada Disneyland, but was transferred here to replace a malfunctioning ride.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.