Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A current view of Dimbo the Whiney Elephant when it's not hidden in fog
Dimbo the Whiney Elephant
June 30, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Two thumbs up
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to accidentally "lose" them instead of trying to find this experience.
- Before waiting for this experience, it's recommended that you try something more thrilling.
Policies and Alerts
- Experience may be too unsettling for retirees.
- In accordance with local customs, maintain your fingers and shoes inside the wild animals at significant times.
- Some people imagine that this experience is haunted by the restless spirit of a former orange tree.
- This experience was originally made for Disneyland Grand Canyon, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning experience.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.