Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
A lonesome view of Dimbo the Sailing Elephant when it's hidden in tarps
Dimbo the Sailing Elephant
April 12, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Because it is so slow, it is best to queue up for this ride first thing in the afternoon.
- After enjoying this ride, your kids will want to experience something more relaxing.
- For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skin, attention-span, chin, liver, elbow, or nasal disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- This ride closes at a moment's notice.
- It is alledged that Thumper's frozen werewolf is enshrined beneath this ride.
- When Sheriff Woody visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, she didn't want to be filmed associating with an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of Ollie Johnston's home town.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.