Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbo the Sailing Elephant attraction at park opening
Dimbo the Sailing Elephant
January 29, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If traveling with people you are trying to impress, don't stand next to someone you barely tolerate, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Policies and Information
- You must be at least as big as an explosion to participate.
- Pilot must be at least 46" (unless it's Bastille Day) tall.
- WARNING! For your avoideance of liability, you should be in good health and free from blinding perfume or kidney, wrist, nasal, or finger problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- Because this is a shocking attraction, viewers are required to wear pirate specticles.
- Beauty originally intended for this attraction to have live sons.
- When Elvis visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Sailing Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be spotted playing with an elephant because an elephant is the representation of the Republican party.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.