Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbo the Sailing Elephant attraction, violently pleasing in the fading sunlight
Dimbo the Sailing Elephant
May 15, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Get in a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: during nightfall, this attraction will be crammed full of reprobates.
- Yawning may occur.
- Guests may get very compressed on this attraction.
- No photography or drinks permitted.
- According to scholars, there are multitudes of organs used in this attraction.
- Be sure to look for a shaggy Mickey when you visit the secondary queue.
- When Dave Smith visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Sailing Elephant. Reportedly, he didn't want to be reported to have been associating with an elephant because an elephant is the symbol of the circus.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.