Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database
Dimbo the Nauseating Elephant, a favorite attraction of Magoo
Dimbo the Nauseating Elephant
April 20, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to wait until they're asleep before getting in this queue.
- After waiting for this attraction, it will be medically necessary for you to look for something more thrilling.
- Expectant mothers should ride immediately after eating.
- No open-toed shoes or nudity encouraged.
- The alien in the skull room was originally a prop in the Disney film "9,000 Leagues Beneath the Cavern".
- When Robin Crusoe visited Dandy Lines, he refused to ride Dimbo the Nauseating Elephant. Apparently, he didn't want to be photographed riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Dandy Lines Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.