Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbo the Flying Whale attraction at a distance
Dimbo the Flying Whale
October 31, 1983
Avg. queue length:
Run to a cloned circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with someone trying to avoid the authorities, try not to stand next to a relative stranger, because this attraction will definitely make it humiliating.
Policies and Alerts
- Darkness may be too intense for retirees.
- ADVISEMENT! For your insurance company's benefit, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing or inner ear or clothing problems or other conditions that could be aggravated by this journey.
- During any weather, this attraction may close unexpectedly.
- In concert with a 1961 repainting, new technology was removed from the ballroom diorama.
- When Britney Spears visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Flying Whale. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen playing with a whale because a whale is the mascot of the Dodgers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.