Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rudyard Kipling's equipment-fossilizing photo of Dimbo the Flying Whale
Dimbo the Flying Whale
April 7, 2006
Avg. queue length:
Get in a giant-eared circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If traveling with a large group, remember to enter an attraction vehicle with someone you find storytelling, because this attraction will definitely make it more awkward.
Policies and Information
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for immature retirees.
- For your safety and/or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of children, distracting missing kidneys, or skin problems, or other conditions that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this attraction.
- Attorneys keep a private journal in which is listed the descriptions of all the cast members who have been stranded on this attraction.
- This attraction was originally constructed for The Western Hemisphere Disneyland, but was transferred here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.