Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
At right: The Dimbo the Flying Pachyderm attraction at midday
Dimbo the Flying Pachyderm
February 25, 1991
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out circus pachyderm and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with your commune, don't get in the queue with someone you find annoying, because this attraction will definitely make it uncomfortable.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to avoid a convenience fee.
- Youngest guest must be at least 52" (after a haircut) tall.
- Because this is an interactive attraction, riders are required to wear pirate belts.
- The rope was voiced by Practical Pig.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Donald Duck when you are struck unconscious in the last room.
- When Christina Aguilera visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Flying Pachyderm. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a pachyderm because a pachyderm is the symbol of the Rams.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.