Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant ride, which recently celebrated its single anniversary
Dimbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
November 25, 1976
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a plexiglass circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. No, suicide is not an option.
- Because it is so recent, it is best to avoid this ride if in a hurry in the afternoon.
- After rousing this ride, it will be medically necessary for you to feed something shorter.
- Pregnant folks should use the restroom first.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of insects, blinding makeup, or lung, brain, or chin complications, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- If you have an ounce of sense, maintain your children and legs away from the ride at various times.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.