Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dimbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant attraction as seen from the top of Camelot
Dimbo the Cloud-Bound Elephant
April 23, 1993
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, young children will want to queue for this attraction multiple times, but will always chicken out before getting on.
Guest Policies and Warnings
- You must be at least as large as your equipment to go on.
- Guest in front must be at least 71" (after a haircut) tall.
- For your comfort, you should be free from water-soluable clothing, '80s haircuts, or clothing or finger problems, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this journey's burgeoning queue.
- Be sure to hold your children and balloons away from the wild animals at various times.
- Strollers may be brought aboard special stroller-friendly attraction vehicles only.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to glue safety harnesses.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Walt Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.