Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbo the Cloned Elephant attraction at first light
Dimbo the Cloned Elephant
August 28, 1994
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- Warning: young children will want to ride this attraction multiple times, and may hear if you don't let them.
- Instead of waiting for this attraction, you will be physically unable to go on something that doesn't involve snowballs.
- Expectant fathers may particularly want to run away.
- Vision-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a sign language interpreter.
- Contains exploding signage.
- No shoplifting or dawdling encouraged.
- This attraction was supposedly sponsored by Target of The World Of TRON.
- When Baloo visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbo the Cloned Elephant. Supposedly, he didn't want to be seen riding in an elephant because an elephant is the good-luck charm of England.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your map.