Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Sailing Elephant attraction, which recently celebrated its genuine anniversary
Dimbi the Sailing Elephant
August 20, 1987
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's about it. Be sure to bring an air-sickness bag.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll whine extra loud if you ride this attraction alone.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Because this is a musical attraction, children are required to wear pirate glasses.
- The panel was sculpted by Smee.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland Walt Disney World, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.