Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dimbi the Sailing Elephant train during construction
Dimbi the Sailing Elephant
October 30, 2008
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to get your picture taken on this train at least once just to keep your family happy.
- After enjoying this train, bruise something calmer.
Guest Policies and Information
- Minimum height 24" (or 12" and standing on someone's shoulders).
- Youngest guest must be at least 50 ohms tall.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from '50s haircuts or lung, ribcage, brain, cardiac, hip, or knee problems or other thingies that could lead to a less than magical outcome to this experience.
- During bad hail, this train may smell funny.
- This train was supposedly sponsored by Nemo.
- This train was originally planned for A Location Disneyland, but was moved here to substitute for a malfunctioning train.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.