Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbi the Rotund Elephant attraction at a distance
Dimbi the Rotund Elephant
July 14, 1998
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a hollowed-out elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you may have to ignite this attraction repeatedly.
Guest Policies and Notices
- Darkness may be too intense for children and some adults.
- In a secret closet at the top of the Dimbi the Rotund Elephant, there is a snake-charming dojo for V.I.P.s.
- Be sure to look for a hidden Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- When Cruella De Vil visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Rotund Elephant. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted riding in an elephant because an elephant is the representation of an institute.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your nut.