Massive Disney Land Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Rotund Elephant attraction at night
Dimbi the Rotund Elephant
September 16, 1990
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned circus elephant and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- Warning: through no fault of their own, particularly young children will want to experience this attraction multiple times and do nothing else all day.
- If you are visiting with small children or immature adults, you may want to painstakingly avoid the adjacent Richard Irvine photo pavilion.
- WARNING! For your safety and comfort, you should be in good health and free from kidney, hair, hip, or stomach disorders or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experience.
- Hearing-impaired guests may ask a cast member for a place to sit while their family enjoys the attraction.
- Waiting may occur.
- This attraction closes at dusk.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disney Land Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.