Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Pictured: The Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant attraction, September 29, 2000, 12:27 a.m.
Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant
February 12, 2014
Avg. queue length:
Five thumbs up
Climb aboard a cloned elephant and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If you are ready to go home, you may want to pretend you don't speak English.
- Expectant grandparents will probably want to avoid this attraction.
- During bad weather, this attraction may be suddenly abandoned by cast members.
- This attraction closes at park closing.
- No talking or dawdling encouraged.
- Your children will want to ride this over and over.
- The letters in "Dimbi the Hallucinating Elephant" can be scrambled to spell "Pi Tehtallnc Eeun Gthihianibmlda."
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland Vaudeville, but was constructed here to distract attention from a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your understanding.