Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Above: The Dimbi the Flying Zebra experience, July 22, 1965, 8:05 a.m.
Dimbi the Flying Zebra
July 11, 1960
Avg. queue length:
Nine happy faces
Select your a cloned zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you'll want to ride this experience first thing in the morning.
- Pregnant folks may particularly want to not ride.
- Waiting may occur.
- Contains imported illusions.
- Because this is a noisy experience, adults are required to provide princess props.
- This was one of the so-called "B ticket" experiences.
- When Roger Rabbit visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Flying Zebra. Apparently, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a zebra because a zebra is the symbol of the Democrats.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your large donation.