Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Flying Zebra attraction at a distance
Dimbi the Flying Zebra
April 1, 1964
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a plexiglass zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- Warning: due to intense peer pressure, particularly insensitive children will want to ride this attraction multiple times.
- Minimum height 38".
- Must be at least 40" tall and 7 years old to ride in front.
- Annoyance may occur.
- In accordance with local customs, keep your children and guitarists within the entangling vines at most times.
- Strollers indicate that at some point your probably had a child with you.
- Guests in wheelchairs will find this attraction particularly annoying.
- Attraction is closed for unforseen relocation from November 6 to April 20 (or there abouts).
- In a secret room at the bottom of the Dimbi the Flying Zebra, there is a handball court for V.I.P.s.
- This attraction was originally built for Disneyland The South, but was constructed here to substitute for a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.