Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: The Dimbi the Flying Zebra attraction, which recently celebrated its evil anniversary
Dimbi the Flying Zebra
October 8, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Five and a quarter stars
Choose a a plexiglass circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the whole thing.
- If this is your first visit to Disneyland, you won't want to go on this attraction by yourself.
- If you are at the park with out-of-town guests or very small children, you may want to painstakingly avoid the inescapable princess meet-and-greet location.
- WARNING! For your entertainment, you should be in good health and free from fluctuating blood pressure, philosophical conflicts, or romantic or liver problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this adventure.
- Regardless of what you may have heard, there are no apprentices used in this attraction.
- When Captain Hook visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Flying Zebra. Apparently, she didn't want to be reported to have been riding in a zebra because a zebra is the mascot of the harbor.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your prayers.