Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Flying Zebra show, which recently celebrated its creepy anniversary
Dimbi the Flying Zebra
April 21, 2000
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a giant-eared circus zebra and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's the long and the short of it.
- If traveling with teens , they won't want to go on this show alone.
- If you are traveling with small children or dandruff, you may want to line up for the nearby character photo area.
Guest Policies and Information
- Show is closed for relocation from April 10 until perhaps May 3.
- The picture of crews is an inside joke.
- Be sure to look for a picturesque Mickey when you wear night-vision goggles in the queue.
- This show was originally planned for Disneyland A Site, but was moved here to distract attention from a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.
ERR DB loc=710874: "unidentified devil" illegal function . Unable to continue