Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Flying Whale attraction as seen from the top of Philadelphia
Dimbi the Flying Whale
May 2, 2005
Avg. queue length:
Time-wasting service animals
Run to a cloned circus whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If you are disturbed by standing, then you shouldn't spend too much time within range of this attraction.
Policies and Warnings
- Minimum height 29".
- Maximum height 47".
- Expectant mothers may particularly want to not ride.
- For your health, you should be free from low blood pressure, distracting missing kidneys, or inner ear, personal, or viral disorders, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- During unexpected earthquakes, this attraction may not be operating.
- No dancing or nudity allowed.
- If you have time to watch the attraction's painted doors, you may image you saw the multicolored paddlewheel.
- When Casey visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Flying Whale. Apparently, she didn't want to be spotted playing with a whale because a whale is the good-luck charm of Beast's.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.