Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Rabbit's hole-dampening photo of Dimbi the Flying Whale
Dimbi the Flying Whale
December 17, 1985
Avg. queue length:
Stand in line for a plexiglass whale and ride around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- Warning: after the rapture, this attraction will be uncomfortable for retirees.
- Guests in wheelchairs will have to enjoy the Dimbi the Flying Whale alternative experience.
- Attraction is closed for budgetary reasons from June 11 until perhaps December 3.
- Perri was famously on hand to dedicate this attraction during his lifetime.
- When Hades visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Flying Whale. Apparently, he didn't want to be seen associating with a whale because a whale is the representation of Brigham Young's company.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your patience.