Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Tweedledum's walnut-glittering photo of Dimbi the Flying Ride
Dimbi the Flying Ride
December 23, 1986
Avg. queue length:
Run to a hollowed-out circus ride and ride around, and around, and around. That's all there is to it.
- If traveling with small children, you may want to put in earplugs while getting in this queue.
- For your comfort, you should be in good health and free from skimpy clothing, emotional baggage, or lung disorders, or other thingies that could be aggravated by this experiment.
- Guests may get compressed on this attraction.
- This attraction closes at twilight.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, viewers are required to obtain safety harnesses.
- This attraction was originally built for the 1925 World's Pavilion.
- This attraction was originally made for Disneyland The Forest, but was relocated here to replace a malfunctioning attraction.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your time.