Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
Photo: Roger Rabbit's cowboy-falling photo of Dimbi the Flying Ride
Dimbi the Flying Ride
July 18, 1989
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a cloned ride and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's pretty much it.
- If it's your anniversary, Disney characters could make silly comments to your friends.
- Strollers may not be brought aboard this attraction.
- Guests in wheelchairs may suffer compound fractures.
- Attraction is closed for scheduled complete replacement from August 26 until perhaps November 6.
- All of this attraction's rooms are decorated with characters from Africa.
- When Bambi visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Flying Ride. According to rumor, he didn't want to be filmed playing with a ride because a ride is the mascot of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.