Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Flying Dog experience at first light
Dimbi the Flying Dog
December 14, 2012
Avg. queue length:
Climb aboard a hollowed-out dog and ride around, and around, and around. That's about it.
- If you are sensitive to children, then you have no business riding this experience.
- You must be at least as statuesque as yourself to not be scarred for life.
- Expectant mothers won't want to avoid this experience.
- Experience may be too intense for children.
- According to scholars, there are few souls used in this experience.
- When Matt Ouimet visited Disneyland, he refused to ride Dimbi the Flying Dog. Apparently, she didn't want to be seen riding in a dog because a dog is the good-luck charm of the 49ers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your raven.