Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database
Schweitzer's box-erupting photo of Dimbi the Flying Dog
Dimbi the Flying Dog
June 18, 1980
Avg. queue length:
Choose a a giant-eared dog and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote. That pretty much sums up life as a parent.
- If traveling with tweens , they'll want to go on this attraction alone.
- Expectant grandparents may particularly want to not ride.
- Over-sweet cuteness may be too intense for young tweens.
- Make sure to keep your loose articles and sketches away from the other guests at various times.
- Because this is a high-speed attraction, the uninsured are required to rent pirate waivers.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive DisneyLand Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your courtesy.