Massive Disneyland Attraction Database
The Dimbi the Flying Chicken show, October 31, 1961, 12:90 p.m.
Dimbi the Flying Chicken
November 5, 1996
Avg. queue length:
Get in a plexiglass chicken and ride around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around, and around. That's all she wrote.
- If traveling with spoiled children, you may want to put them in some kind of restraint before getting in this queue.
Guest Policies and Alerts
- Minimum height 26" (or 13" and not concerned about safety).
- For your safety or comfort, you should be in good health and free from fear of Disney characters, trendy clothing, emotional baggage, or personal problems, or other conditions that could be aggravated by this attraction.
- Romeo was once spotted riding this show.
- This show was originally planned for Disneyland Eden, but was constructed here to replace a malfunctioning show.
We are currently experiencing a minor problem with our Massive Disneyland Attraction Database. This should not significantly interfere with the function of this page, but if you notice any problems or even the
slightest inaccuracy, please report it immediately. Thank you for your consideration.